Just wanted to see who is reading. I am using this blog in large part to record my trips and help me look back at my impressions of the program when/if I end up trying to decide between schools. But in the meantime if you are reading feel free to comment so I who is out there in cyberspace following along (besides my faithful and awesome mama). I hope this is helping people stay connected to whats up with me considering that I have been working, traveling or interviewing every day for over a month now and I miss my friends and family!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Where my readers at?
Just wanted to see who is reading. I am using this blog in large part to record my trips and help me look back at my impressions of the program when/if I end up trying to decide between schools. But in the meantime if you are reading feel free to comment so I who is out there in cyberspace following along (besides my faithful and awesome mama). I hope this is helping people stay connected to whats up with me considering that I have been working, traveling or interviewing every day for over a month now and I miss my friends and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I follow.
ReplyDeleteI follow! LOVE the new pic at the top -- gives me goosebumps!
ReplyDeleteMe! I have read every post! LOVE it! :) xoxo
ReplyDeleteJust started following since you sent the link to my old email:) love you!
ReplyDelete